Spring Cleaning is in Full Effect!
Yesterday we shipped some major updates with bug fixes for various issues that have been reported in the Customizer as version 4.1.0, and also in the WordPress plugin 3.17.4. The bugfixes, features, and/or updates include:
- Text bug fix for duplicating text objects
- SSL fixes for some non-SSL URL assets
- Template Masking updates
- Preloader updates (faster / more stable startup)
- New Feature: Multi-Side Preview Mode (switch sides while in preview mode)
- Multi-Side Product bug fix
- New Feature: before-after animation for preview mode transition
- Auto Drop Shadow bug fix
- Duplicate Image bug fix
- Background gradient vs Background Image rotations fix
- Email skip fix for logged in users
- Re-Selection of existing objects from menu bug fix
- Auto-saving update (new delay time)
- Various small performance updates
- Author page “my designs” error fix
- Private designs images in public author carts bug fix
- Various CSS Style fixes and updates
- Various small details updated
This is a cumulative update for the Customizer 4.1.0+ that is automatically remotely updated on our platform for all deployments – nothing for you to update there.
However, the MyStyle Custom Product Designer 3.17.4 WP Plugin itself will require an update from your WP Admin > Plugins page to apply that update.
As with any major update, please test your Customizer after updating and report any issues that you find in the support channel for your license and we’ll investigate right away.
We are continuing to push minor updates this week as any reports are made.
In the mean time, enjoy the new speed and updates!