The MyStyle team is excited to announce a minor change in the code but a major update for the plugin. The plugin will now use our HTML5 Customizer by default, as opposed to the Flash customizer. This marks the official deprecation of the Flash version and strong recommendation to update your MyStyle plugins and switch your own Customizer apps entirely over to HTML5.
You’ll see the Settings tab switched to say “Enable Flash (Not Recommended)”. Make sure this is NOT checked to always use HTML5.
Our team has been working around the clock to update our HTML5 customizer with new standards for mobile usability and the core feature list from our legacy Flash Customizer. We’re happy to say that between our new versions of the HTML5 Customizer and Renderer combined we are now printing at higher resolutions than ever with the SVG and JPG formats with 300dpi and vector quality.
Big updates here! We have just released version 2.2.0 of the MyStyle Design Manager to support our newest product, the MyStyle Print Studio (available for Standard and Managed License holders only). You will now see “Render” links that will forward to the Print Studio. The Print Studio will allow you to live edit and download your print file in JPG or vector SVG. Even though this one update is small, it is part of a huge milestone of MyStyle officially switching to an all device friendly customizer, making it better for everyone!
All legacy designs which have a print file from the Flash customizer will still see the “Print” file link to download the JPG.
Download the Design Manager now while it’s still free!
We’ve recently released version 2.1.0 of the MyStyle Custom Product Designer plugin for WordPress / WooCommerce. This is a non-critical update that addresses the following features or points:
- The main product link for customized cart items now goes to the regular product page (it was previously going to the design profile page).
- Added a system for theming the output of the plugin.
- Added a theme-able template file for the output of the cart item thumbnail for customized products.
Update Easily in Seconds from your WP Admin
Update by pressing “update” on the main MyStyle Custom Product Desginer plugin in your WordPress plugins list.
New update to the MyStyle Custom Product Designer just went out to the WP Plugin Marketplace.
One common bug with the newest versions of WordPress + WooCommerce was that new resposnive resolution image features were overriding the product image in the cart. This has been fixed so that the customized product image is now what shows as the thumbnail again, as usual / expected.
- Updated the author from mystyle to mystyleplatform.
- Fixed bug with the thumbnail image in latest WP (caused by srcset attribute).
- Now validating the mystyle product options.
- Fixed some WP Coding Standards issues with some of the test files.
- Added more sophisticated notices system.
- Fixed some CSS issues with the admin screens in the latest WP and fixed a typo in a CSS name.
- Updated the readme.txt to reflect that WP 4.4.1 is fully tested and working.
Get the Update
To get the update, simply log into your WP Admin > Plugin list and click “update” on the MyStyle Plugin.
If you update manually on your server, download the lastest release from the wordpress plugin marketplace, and replace the previous mystyle plugin with the plugin files/directory in your wp-content/plugins directory (standard WP Plugin structure).