Adding Products

Home Forums Support Adding Products

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sean PSean P
    Keymaster

Hi Gustavo,

If you’ve put in a valid app ID and license key and product ID it should work fine.

If you could, please email your App ID and a link to your site so we can look at your setup to help debug. Send your info privately (not here on the forum) to:

CustomerService@mystyleplatform.com and we’ll get a ticket started for you.

Also, if you want you can include your “System Status” info from your WooCommerce admin menu and that will help us identify your exact plugins and versions that you’re using in case there’s a conflict somewhere.

– Sean

Sean PSean P
    Keymaster

Also, should have noted this first-

As with any plugin related issue, make sure your WooCommerce and any other plugins or add-ons you might be using are up-to-date. Various issues are fixed in newer versions of all plugins, including ours, which may provide some bug fixes.

Matt KMatt Krat
    Participant

My templates did not load with the additional designs plugin is there something I am missing? Plugins loaded correctly just not seeing any templates that are included. Mystyles templates is empty.

Sean PSean P
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

The plugin facilitates the integration of the app with your website.

You have to set up your products and enter the correct template IDs from your WooCommerce admin.

Sample Product Template IDs can be found on our Print Product Catalog page. If you need a specific product template, please contact us for a quote for us to create it. If it’s a simple product that should not need anything special, you can purchase product template creation services is in our Marketplace in either single (1), 3-pack, or 10-pack bundles.

https://www.mystyleplatform.com/mystyle-product-catalog/

Matt KMatt Krat
    Participant

There are currently no designs available from the mystyles design plugin how do I import the sample templates that are available?

Matt KMatt Krat
    Participant

I do not have access to the cloud
    MyStyle Licenses
    * All licenses cover the customizer’s data usage, cloud image hosting (designs), & automatic updates.

Matt KMatt Krat
    Participant

I Now have access to cloud files Thank You!

Sean PSean P
    Keymaster

Is everything working OK for you now, Matt?

Thanks,

– Sean

Sean PSean P
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

I’ll take the silence as a good sign that you’re not having any issues now.

Closing this ticket. Please open another if you still have any issues we can help with.

Thanks,

– Sean

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Products’ is closed to new replies.

Product Personalization and Customization Solutions