– WordPress / WooCommerce installed
– You have an active license for the app (purchase here on our site by logging in and clicking on licenses from your dashboard)
– API Key and Secret entered in settings (you receive this when you purchase a license)
– At least 1 product made in WooCommerce
– At least 1 product in WooCommerce enabled for customization
– a Product Template ID entered in the mystyle custom product settings (try using ID 1 (no template) to start)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘plugin issue’ is closed to new replies.