- July 7, 2017 at 7:46 am #12001designdolciParticipant
1) multiple fonts to choose from
2) latest version of mystyle
4) latest version of wordpress
6) This is problematic for us because we do not have these fonts on our computer. We only want to offer the 6 fonts that we originally offered.
We can not find “old book” font that the customer used in the link above. I can email screen captures of the issue as well.July 7, 2017 at 1:20 pm #12003Sean PKeymaster
No problem, there’s most likely a discrepancy between the HTML5 customizer font list and the Flash app font list, and you’re used to seeing the latter when the customer is on the former. That said, we can provide links or font files for any fonts you might need (royalty free – Most all of the fonts are free online somewhere).
Also, if you enable Flash in your browser you can use the Flash version to reload and render a print file by sending it thru as a private design yourself, and retrieving the print file using the Design Manager. But, in this case it’s probably easier to just use the Vector Renderer and Illustrator to make any adjustments if needed.
For this particular customer I’ve gone ahead and used the MyStyle Renderer and also corrected what looks like might be a bug with line-breaks on HTML5 showing up in the SVG format and produced what should be pretty close to the original print file as vector for you to use, I’ll email this to you directly in a moment privately.
- The topic ‘multiple fonts to choose from’ is closed to new replies.