Thanks for helping us squash bugs. When you post a bug report, please be sure to include the following information:
1) Title of bug
2) Date bug was observed (ie “today / now / yesterday”)
3) Browser being used (ie Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer)
4) What version of WordPress / MyStyle / WooCommerce / Other are you using (if applicable)
5) Steps to reproduce bug and the outcome (with URLs if possible)
6) Any other comments or details about the bug
Of course, if possible, provide a LINK to your page so we can try it and investigate it first hand!
If you provide that information as a bug report we’ll be able to track it down and fix it much faster!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The topic ‘General Bug Report Format’ is closed to new replies.