- May 30, 2017 at 8:03 am #11234designdolciParticipant
1) Background not showing up in renderer
4) WordPress 4.8 / MyStyle 1.6.3 / WooCommerce 2.6.14
5) here is the web preview: http://mystyle.s3.amazonaws.com/user_data/_noid/print/mystyle_2017-5-25_1337_28150_web_1.jpg
6) Any other comments or details about the bug: we cleared our cashe to make sure that wasn’t the cause. Let me know if there are other ways to get the backgrounds so that we can get this order printed and sent out.May 30, 2017 at 1:06 pm #11235Sean PKeymaster
The fastest workaround for this is to use the raster print file from the Flash customizer, since that’s the only version that support patterns right now.
2nd fastest is most likely inserting the pattern file, which I can email you in a moment.
The Renderer is still a BETA product so it doesn’t support Patterns or FX currently, but we are working on that for an upcoming release. I am looking into an early release of pattern support now.May 30, 2017 at 7:32 pm #11270Sean PKeymaster
I emailed you a private link to a beta test of basic pattern support that can speed up your workflow. That should get you all the pattern assets you need.
- The topic ‘Background not showing up in renderer’ is closed to new replies.