Congrats, you’re almost ready to start selling custom designed products using the MyStyle customizer! The instructions below will outline how to get your first customizable product set up in your WordPress/WooCommerce website.
- Add a product in WooCommerce or choose an existing product you already created
- Under “Product Data”, click the new “MyStyle” tab shown at the bottom of the list
- Make sure the box is checked next to “Make Customizable?”
- Enter a template ID. You can pick one from this list: https://www.mystyleplatform.com/mystyle-product-catalog/. You can also have us create a custom template for you by purchasing them here: https://www.mystyleplatform.com/product-category/customizable-products/
- Click “Publish” or “Update”
- On your site, when you click the “Customize” page (that was automatically created when you installed the plugin), you’ll see all of the customizable products on this page.